Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): Immediately
Staff Needed: One (1) Teacher – 7th Grade Math
- Hold a New Jersey instructional certificate with elementary education endorsement and other appropriate endorsement(s) (N.J.A.C. 6:11 – 6.1, 6.2, or 8.1et seq.) in accordance with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et seq., and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11.
- Have excellent experience in teaching and working with children.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with no serious violations.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the content field when holding a content specific teaching responsibility on the elementary level
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Demonstrate the ability to use electronic equipment for word processing, data management, information retrieval, visual and audio presentations, and telecommunications.
- Provide proof of U. S. citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of Education, or, during the initial six-month period provide a sworn statement that there have not been any convictions of a crime or a disorderly person’s offense in accordance with 18A:6-7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
- Pass the State required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as required by N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
- Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with staff, students, parents, administrators and the community
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Mr. Andre Mc Collum, Principal
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled