CORA Services is a non-profit agency with headquarters located in Northeast Philadelphia. CORA's mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
CORA Services is looking for a Full-Time School Psychologist, who will join our team in providing services to the Mastery Charter Schools located throughout the city of Camden, NJ. Our school psychologists function within a multi-disciplinary team in their assigned school(s), providing consultation and psychological evaluations through diagnostic testing and/or diagnostic interviews as well as interpreting this information to parents and/or other professionals. As employees of CORA Services, the school psychologists have access to supervisory support for clinically complex and/or legal cases, and have access to ongoing professional trainings and conferences sponsored by CORA.
- Participates in all required meetings as a member of the building-level Child Study Team.
- Provides diagnostic and consultative services to students, parents, school staff, and the other CORA related services personnel.
- Administers psychological tests to determine needs of students.
- Conducts professional evaluations with an average of 10 students per month.
- Conducts interpretive sessions concerning all clinical evaluations they administer to students.
- Writes all reports pertaining to psychological services given to students.
- Participates in all procedures to facilitate special education placement of students.
- Adheres to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
- Contributes to regular psychology staff meetings where best practices and systematic approaches to problem-solving are discussed.
Applicants seeking Part-time employment or per diem work (1099 independent contractor) as a School Psychologist are also welcomed.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- M.Ed. or Ed.S. Degree in School Psychology
- Valid New Jersey certification as a School Psychologist
- Knowledge of the New Jersey Special Education Code
Starting Salary: $61,740 (salary increases based on experience)
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.