Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Develops daily lesson plans, and through the use of instructional materials provides opportunities for individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student
- Sets specific objectives in lesson preparation and weekly lesson plans and carries through to effectively achieve these objectives
- Teacher of English (K-12 certificate)
- Experience teaching Middle School students (preferred)
- As per the negotiated salary guide
- Commensurate with education and experience
* This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)