Special Education Teacher (Preschool Disabilities)
If you are interested, please submit a digital copy of your professional resume, cover letter, certificate(s), and at least 3 professional references no later than September 30, 2020 to email@example.com (subject line: Last Name, Preschool Disability Teacher).
***Hard Copies will not be accepted***
Certification, fingerprint and background check required.
- Works with Special Education students that experience emotional, learning, and /or physical disabilities
- Knowledge of the developmental levels of students in the classroom and the different ways students learn
- Ability to develop well-structured lessons with challenging, measurable objectives and appropriate student engagement strategies, pacing, sequence, activities, materials, resources, technologies, and grouping
- Ability to organize and analyze results from a variety of assessments to determine progress toward intended outcomes
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law and district policy
- NJ – Teacher of the Handicapped (2470)
- NJ – Teacher of Students with Disabilities (2475) and P-3 (1013)