Union County Educational Services Commission is an expansive public agency providing innovative, dynamic and cost-effective educational programs and services for students enrolled in the 21 member public school districts in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking a Physical Therapist to fill a full-time leave replacement position at Crossroads School (a preschool and elementary program for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders) and Westlake School (a middle and high school program for students with Multiple Disabilities, Cognitive Imapirments and Autism Spectrum Disorders). Additional information regarding both programs can be found at www.ucesc.org.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 8:20 - 2:40 p.m.
- Competitive Prorated Salary
- Standard Physical Therapist Certification issued by the NJ Department of Education
- New Jersey Criminal History Review
- Succesful experience providing individual and group therapy to students with disabilities