Senior Accountant- CPC Behavioral Healthcare - Eatontown & Morganville, NJ
CPC Behavioral Healthcare is currently looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join our team. This individual will work as part of the Accounting department and will be primarily responsible for the accounting for CPC High Point School, a part of the larger CPC organization. High Point school is an Approved Private School for Students with Disabilities (APSSD). Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Major responsibilities include:
- Entry of budget and audit into NJ DOE Homeroom System
- Prepare tuition contracts and related purchase orders to sending districts
- Prepare tuition billing to school sending districts, maintain billing records and receive payments. Follow up on past due amounts
- Prepare expenditure reports and other related reports as required by the Department of Education
- Prepares various schedules to support the annual school financial statement audit and act as liaison to the auditors
- Assist the CFO with school budgeting and analysis and other ad hoc needs
- Work with HR department to prepare school staff employment contracts
- Maintains school petty cash and related accounts
- Helps code school expenses
Bachelor's degree with four years of school accounting or auditing experience. Familiarity with Department of Education reporting requirements, particularly for Approved Private Schools would be a plus.