Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
2021-2022 School Year
- Prior experience preferred supporting Microscoft Activie Directory and Group Policy, Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Apple various iOS versions and Google Workspace for Education
- Knowledge of information technologies and computer lab environment
- Ability to provide support to all classroom technology including Windows-based desktops/laptops, Macbooks, iPads, Chromebooks, printers, document cameras, projectors, SMART boards, Promethean ActivPanels and IP telephones.
- Support network infrastructure including but not limited to cabling, switches and servers.
- Assist in technology preparation for NJSLA testing
- Must possess exceptional organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Successful experience working with student and adults
- 12 month position
- Rate per negotiated contract
- Effective: ASAP