Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Moorestown Township Public Schools
Department of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
803 North Stanwick Road
Moorestown NJ 08057
(856) 778-6600 ext. 18261
Title: Full Time Paraprofessional- Moorestown High School
High School diploma minimum, Associates degree preferred
Ability to work effectively with students and adults
Ability to work collaboratively and follow instruction
Ability to work well with and take direction from teacher(s)
Willingness to take responsibility for and demonstrates continuous education improvement
Ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform duties of this position
Able to pass the criminal history review and S414
- Supports the classroom teacher in the use of all print and electronic materials for instruction.
- Provides academic assistance to students under the direction of the classroom teacher.
- Works with individual children or small groups in re-teaching, reinforcing and reviewing after the teacher(s) has (have) provided the initial instruction.
- Supports the teacher(s) disciplinary strategies and monitors classroom if teacher leaves for brief periods.
- Provides direct assistance to classroom teachers in maintaining a neat, orderly classroom and assisting in programs such as health/physical education and related arts.
- Attends meetings and training programs as required by the Principal.
- Supervises children to and from the buses as required.
All candidates should apply online at: www.generalasp.com/mtps/onlineapp
Moorestown Township Public Schools is an Affirmative Action Employer/EEO