LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE SUPERINTENDENT
- Associates degree preferred; background as an administrative assistant.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in general school office work and human resources.
- Knowledge of all G-Suite applications, including Google Drives.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding related to the confidentiality of the position.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of United States citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Superintendent of Schools
- To serve as the confidential secretary to the Superintendent of Schools; supervise all administrative secretarial duties in the Superintendent of Schools’ office; and coordinate school-level and district-wide administrative activity.
- Supervises and coordinates the efficient workflow of the school system relative to the responsibilities of the Superintendent of Schools, including all correspondence and reports.
- Maintains personnel records of all staff and the processing of all personnel data.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments for the Superintendent of Schools and makes arrangements for conferences, meetings, and interviews.
- Oversees the hiring of substitute teachers; receives applications; verifies credentials and prepares substitute teacher lists for Board approval.
- Acts as a liaison between the Superintendent of Schools and members of the school community in screening and routing inquiries and requests.
- Assists the Superintendent of Schools in preparing Board packets and the delivery of packets to each board member.
- Assists the Superintendent of Schools in maintaining, updating, and revising Board policies and regulations.
- Works with staff to obtain standard certification.
- Maintains appropriate attendance records of all district employees as governed by district policy.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Superintendent of Schools.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- December 1, 2021 - June 3, 2022
- $190 per day
- Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with state law and the provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of non-certified personnel.