Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Montville Township Public Schools, a K-12 district in Morris County, NJ, is seeking a dynamic Teacher of Technology Education to join our team and help grow our district STEAM program. This position include courses in Technology, Design, CAD, Engineering and Woods. Competitive salary and full benefits. Please contact Edward Fleischman firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 331-7100 x.2640 with any questions.
· Primarily responsible for teaching Technology Education classes focused on Design and Engineering
· Teacher of Technology Education or Teacher of Industrial Arts certification required.
· Prior high school/middle school teaching experience preferred, but not required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Dynamic and energetic classroom teaching skills preferred.
· Strong desire to collaborate in building a dynamic program.
Apply online via APPLITRACK at www.montville.net