OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT
ADMINISTRATOR FOR ATHLETIC
AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
The above twelve (12) month position is available in the Neptune Township School District for the 2018-2019 school year, effective February 1, 2019.
The successful candidate will develop, schedule and coordinate all athletic and co-curricular programs in the District. Knowledge of budgeting, demonstrated skills in organization and management of staff, and good interpersonal communication skills for supporting student, staff and community needs and programs are critical.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with appropriate training in the fields of education and administration.
- Valid New Jersey Administrative Certificate with an endorsement as Supervisor required.
- Principal certificate in addition to Supervisor certificate desired
- Valid New Jersey Instructional Certificate with a minimum of five-years of successful experience.
- Three years of experience as an Athletic Director preferred
- Experience as a head coach is desirable
- Demonstrated leadership in the organization and administration of a district-level athletic program.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Commensurate with experience.
• Interested applicants should apply online at www.applitrack.com/neptune/onlineapp for posting 19-197
Dr. Matthew Gristina, Assistant Superintendent of Schools
Neptune Township School District
60 Neptune Boulevard
Neptune, NJ 07753-4836
Posting Date: October 4, 2018
Closing Date: November 2, 2018
SEE ATTACHED JOB DESCRIPTION
Applitrack Job ID # 581
You may use the APPLY button.