Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Join the Englewood Public School District!
Mental Health & Substance Abuse/Clinical Counselor Coordinator
SALARY: This is a 12-month position. The salary is to be established by the Board of Education upon the recommendation of the Superintendent of Schools and/or the Superintendent’s designee.
- Hold a Master's degree Social Work or Counseling.
- Have a current LCSW or LPC licensure.
- Hold a valid NJ Department of Education certificate as a Substance Awareness Coordinator, School Social Worker, and/or DRCC Disaster Response Crisis Counselor. A school leaders’ endorsement, such as Supervisor, is preferred.
- Previous, successful work experience within treatment programs in the mental health field.
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, and community groups.
Applicants are asked to submit their application via Applitrack: http://www.applitrack.com/englewood/onlineapp/default.aspx
c: ETA President, EAA President
The Englewood Public School District is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.