(Instructional paraprofessional or 1:1 aide)
Start date - Immediate Hire
Work collaboratively under the direction of a certified teacher to assist students in general daily classroom activities, help with individual needs, and care for their physical, social/emotional health and safety, affirming their abilities, and striving to promote dignity in all relationships.
- Possess a High School diploma and/or college-level coursework in an education program or related field preferred
- Successful experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- Knowledge of ABA preferred, not required
- All candidates are required to complete a criminal history check and provide proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
Our school offers…
- Competitive salary
- Quality health benefits package
- Positive working environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuous opportunities for professional development
- Work hours, 8:30a.m.- 3:30p.m.
- Hourly Pay $20-$22