Case Mgr/Evaluator Position
Part or Full-Time School Based Position
We have Full & Part Time Coverage Opportunities! Experience with Evaluations & Case Management is a MUST!!!
Who We Are
United Therapy Solutions is a New Jersey based pediatric therapy company servicing NJ school districts and their families. Our management team is comprised of school-based therapists with well over 50 years of combined experience. Our unique perspective provides us with the ability to provide support to both our clients and providers. Employees can expect a welcoming company culture with opportunities for professional growth.
The UTS administration recognizes our providers play a critical role in the lives of our students. As a group of related service professionals we strive to make an impact in the lives of our students. In supporting our providers, we are supporting our students.
Join our growing team! Currently serving the NJ Schools and Community with passion and purpose!
Full Time Benefits
Part of our commitment to our therapy team is making sure they have access to a benefits package to support the well-being of both them and their families! Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Spending Account
- 401 K with matching
- Sick Pay
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Prep/Documentation and Reporting
- Established and Consistent Schedule
- Managerial Support
At UTS we recognize the importance of our provider's professional career goals. It is for that reason that we provide each of our full time employees a yearly continuing education stipend to be used towards their professional development. In addition UTS provides optional learning opportunities.
- Professional Scope of Duty Consistent with NJ Standards of Practice, NJ Special Education Code and NJ Department of Education
- Population: Elementary Public School
- Flexible Days
- 8:00 - 3:30 (some flexibility available)
- Case Management, IEP creation.
- Meeting Coordination
- Paperwork Preparation and Organization
- Evaluations Included
- NJ Standard Certificate
- NJ DOE Fingerprint Clearance
- Must have experience case management
- Experience with Frontline or other IEP software is a PLUS!!!