Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
TITLE: Confidential Secretary to the Superintendent
- High school diploma; secretarial training
- Minimum experience in general or school office work as determined by the board
- Knowledge of automated office equipment and excellent word processing and secretarial skills
- Strong analytical, communication and human relations skills
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
SUPERVISES: Secretarial and clerical staff assigned to the superintendent's office
JOB GOAL: To serve as the superintendent's confidential secretary; supervise all administrative secretarial duties in the superintendent's office and coordinate school-level and district wide administrative activities.