Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Preschool Disabled Teacher - Tenure Track (Primary School)
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
Teacher of Students with Disabilities or
- Must hold: P-3 Certification and
Teacher of the Handicapped Certification
- Experience working in a collaborative model with therapists and supporting therapy service providers in the classroom setting preferred.
- Must possess experience facilitating a whole language approach to communication.
- Experience implementing sensory diets preferred.
- Experience with effective implementation of Behavior Plans.
- Must have experience supporting the development of social skills and Activities of Daily Living as part of the curriculum.
- Experience embedding various technologies into daily instruction, including Assistive Technology and Augmentative Technology preferred.
- Experience writing and implementing effective IEPs.
- Experience with classroom management strategies.
- Must be a team player able to collaborate with colleagues and participate in activities outside of the school day.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective parent communication procedures.
April 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020
Per the RBBEA negotiated Agreement
Interested applicants should apply at Applitrack.com
February 26, 2020
An Equal Opportunity Employer