Summer Junior Camp Counselor - Summer 2023
REPORTS TO: Summer Camp Counselor/Section Leader
POSITION START DATE: June 19, 2023
- Prior experience as camp counselor
- Experience working with children
- Must be a High School Student (16 years old or older)
Junior Camp Counselors will be responsible in assisting the camp counselor & section leader in the supervision of the campers, interacting and providing a fun environment. This position will also participate and assist in various activites such as arts and crafts and the playing of indoor & outdoor games. Junior Counselors will attend all trips and ensure the group stays on schedule, all while maintaining their safety. Junior Counselors are expected to work a minimum of 4 camp weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor safety and security of group of students
- Assist leader with camp activities for designated group
- Attend all group camp trips
- Any additional tasks as assigned
- Attend an orientation prior to camp beginning
Applications are being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled.
Randolph Township Schools - Frontline Recruitment (applitrack.com)
Randolph Township Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
"Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position, or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment."