Full-Time, 10-Month Public School Position
Lamberts Mill Academy
Westfield, New Jersey
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public agency in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide cost-effective educational programs and services for the twenty-one public school districts located in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking a full-time Paraprofessional at Lamberts Mill Academy, a public middle and high school program for students in Grades 6-12 with emotional and behavioral disabilities who require individualized instruction provided in a structured and psychotherapeutic environment.
- Full-Time, 10-Month Position
- Hours: 8:20 – 2:40 p.m.
- Competitive Public School Salary
- Comprehensive Individual Medical & Dental Benefits
- NJ Pension System Eligibility (PERS)
- Paid sick, personal, and family illness days
- Opportunities for summer employment
- Assist teaching staff in the design, implementation and assessment of academic instruction.
- Assist clinical staff in the implementation of behavior modification strategies and interventions.
- Assist students during community-based instruction trips off school grounds.
- High School diploma required. Earned 60+ college credits from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Experience working with students with disabilities, preferably in an educational setting
- Candidates with 60+ college credits, NJDOE Substitute Teacher Certificate and/or Valid CDL License also given preferential consideration
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be eligible for an interview.
Previous applicants need not apply as applications are maintained for one year in our employment database.
Thank you for your interest!