4-HOUR WORKER AT HIGH SCHOOL NORTH
There is an opportunity for a 4-hour worker at Walnut Street Elementary. The hours are currently 9:30-1:30.
The following is a list of responsibilities/requirements:
- Must be able to work well with others and provide courteous customer service to the students and staff.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, while taking multiple directions and be able to follow through with completed job tasks.
- Maintain records as required by the State and Federal Department of Agriculture. For example, Production Records, Temperature Logs, and consolidating daily paperwork/records.
- Ensure that proper temperatures are maintained during the holding and serving of Lunch and Breakfast.
- Lift and put away food orders.
- Run register (or be able to learn quickly).
- Able to perform all duties required to serve Breakfast and/or Lunch.
- Come in early or stay late on occasion (complete voucher for additional hours).
- Possess a strong cooking background (or be willing to learn).
Anyone interested in applying for the above position, please send an email by February 1, 2022, at Jeffrey Hanaway at firstname.lastname@example.org Ellen Gaynor at email@example.com and Maryellen Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org .