Academic Supervisor of Pupil Personnel Services / Guidance
(HIgh School Guidance Supervisor) (12 Month-Tenure Track position)
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS/BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING-
- A valid New Jersey Director of Student Personnel Services/Director of School Counseling Services & Supervisor certificate
- A valid New Jersey School Counseling certificate or Student of Personnel Services certificate
- Minimum of 5 years successful school counseling experience.
- Proven leadership in the areas of communication and problem solving.
- Mastery of Genesis Student Information System, Naviance, and master schedule development is strongly preferred.
Interested candidates must complete an online application at www.frhsd.com.
WE ARE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –
in accordance with Board Policy 1530 and pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A: 7-1.1