Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Anticipated Summer Camp Counselor-2022-2023 School Year
REPORTS TO: Summer Camp Director and Assistant Director
WORK YEAR: Summer 2022
- Prior experience as camp supervisor or relevant role
- Teacher certification preferred
Camp Counselors will be responsible for one group of students. Counselors will be responsible for safety of the students, keeping the group on schedule and attending all group trips.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor safety and security of group of students
- Assist specialists with camp activities for group
- Attend all group camp trips
- Any additional tasks as assigned by the Assistant Director or Camp Director
*** PLEASE NOTE: Staff who are certified teachers and work all weeks of camp will be eligible for a camp tuition fee waiver for their children.***
“Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.”