Instructional Para Professional/Behavior Management Specialist
The Behavioral Management Specialist team is part of the services of High Point School. The team assists students who are experiencing emotional, social, and/or behavioral difficulties, which result in unsafe and/or disruptive situations in the school program.
Provides verbal and physical de-escalation techniques to assist students who are experiencing unsafe and disruptive behaviors. Will maintain a safe and positive school environment.
High School Diploma or GED/ Bachelors degree preferred. Ability to work in a team setting. Experience with crisis intervention with children and adolescents including verbal and physical techniques is preferred. Ability to work in a fast paced, active environment. Ability to be on feet all day. Ability to lift over 50 lbs. Valid NJ driver's license in good standing.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
You may use the APPLY button.