1. Valid New Jersey Principal certificate or eligibility.
2. Master's degree from an accredited institution.
3. Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
4. Attention to detail; technology skills.
5. Successfully undergo a criminal history check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
- Meets NJ residency requirements or willingness to relocate to NJ within 365 days of employment.
- Must follow the guidelines of the Camden County Technical Schools’ Nepotism Policy, File Code: 0142.1.
Interviews are at the discretion of the superintendent and/or designee and based on qualifications for the position.