1. Applicant must possess a valid New Jersey Teacher of Social Studies certificate.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of subject specialty and effective
3. Thorough knowledge of New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
4. Thorough knowledge and familiarity with instructional
5. Ability to maintain a safe, secure and caring learning
6. Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
7. Ability to communicate with parents/guardians.
8. Successfully undergo a criminal history check and proof of U.S. citizenship or
legal resident alien status.
9. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
10. Meets NJ residency requirements or willingness to relocate to NJ within 365 days of employment.
11. Must follow the guidelines of the Camden County Technical Schools’
Nepotism Policy, File Code: 0142.1.
Interviews are at the discretion of the superintendent and/or designee and based on qualifications for the position.