Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
TRENTON BOARD OF EDUCATION
Human Resources Department
POSITION: CUSTODIAN (20) – PART TIME
LOCATION: DISTRICT WIDE
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. New Jersey State Department of Labor approved fireman’s license.
3. Knowledge of maintenance of machinery in heating plant.
4. Knowledge of maintenance of machinery and equipment.
5. Knowledge of safety devices and measures used in steam heating boiler operation including proper water levels, draft regulations and cleansing materials.
6. Knowledge of proper storing, safeguarding and usage of equipment, materials and supplies.
1. Analyzes low pressure, steam boiler, equipment and maintenance problems.
2. Organizes and develops effective work methods
3. Performs general cleaning and service duties.
4. Cleans assigned classrooms, gymnasium, auditorium, office corridors, lavatories, and all other required areas.
5. Washes and cleans windows, sweeps, washes, waxes, and polishes floors.
6. Cares for and maintains grounds, trims hedges, shrubbery and grass.
SALARY: In accordance with Custodian contract
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve (12) Month Position
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: May 09, 2021
HOW TO APPLY: Applications can be retrieved from our website at: www.trenton.k12.nj.us click on-line application.
For more details please see the attached job description.