Empowerment Academy Charter School is hiring two Technology Teachers for an immediate vacancy. One position is at an elementary school, one position is at a middle school. We will also have a high school vanacy next year. This is a LEAD teaching role and is full time. If you are only looking to begin with the 23/24 School Year, we would consider that as well. Apply today. Please email the Hiring Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base Salary: $62,000 - $82,000 (will increase next year)
Potential Earnings: $68,150 - $88,150 after Bonuses and Stipends.
WE VALUE OUR FACULTY
At Empowerment Academy, we emphasize teamwork and community and truly value our faculty:
- Evidencing this, compared to those with similar experience, OUR FACULTY MEMBERS ARE AMONG THE HIGHEST PAID IN NEW JERSEY;
- Moreover, we seek to achieve academic success without burning out teachers by meshing an effective education program with effective teacher supports and professional development.
Teachers at Empowerment Academy are part of a school-wide team. They receive career-long coaching and professional development support from school leaders; work with their peers in professional learning communities (PLCs) to plan lessons and solve problems; and partner with an array of specialists to meet scholars’ diverse needs.
Examples of such teacher supports include:
- Abundant planning periods during the school day;
- A research-based curriculum and supporting curricular materials;
- High-quality formative assessments, aligned with the curriculum, that help identify when students have not achieved mastery of a skill, concept, or knowledge item; and
- Full-time reading and math specialists who tutor students struggling to master an essential skill, and counselors and social workers who help students struggling with non-academic problems.