ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM & ELEMENTARY
We are looking for a dynamic educational leader to assume the role of Vice Principal of the Alternate Education Program at Franklin Elementary Schools. The Vice Principal shall promote the success of all students. Responsibilities would include but are not limited to the supervision and evaluation of professional and support staff in the Alternative Education Program and elementary school; collaboration with families and community members, mobilizing community resources in support of both the Alternative Education Program. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of instruction, assessment, supervision and evaluation of teacher growth and student achievement
- Demonstrated experience with curriculum development, scheduling, facilities management, personnel management, and community relations and outreach
- Excellent communication skills and be well versed with CCSS and NJCCCS, State Assessments and data analysis
- Knowledge of the instruction of English Language Learners, bilingual education, special education and secondary education
- Experience in alternative education programs.
The candidate must possess a valid New Jersey Principal Certificate and successful teaching experience. Experience with Danielson Framework and Positive Behavior Systems is preferred.