Description: Computer Technician
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all hardware and software systems in use throughout the district.
- Provide support and repair of all district Chromebooks and Computers
- Monitor help desk systems and respond to all technical support requests.
- Strong understanding of computer networking basics.
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace for Education and Microsoft platforms.
- Provide staff training and technical documentation as requested.
- Supervise repairs and installation by outside vendors.
- Availability for overtime as needed for projects and initiatives.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team focused environment.
- Display ethical and professional behavior in working with students, parents, school personnel, and outside agencies associated with the school.
- Perform any duties and responsibilities that are within the scope of employment.
The Readington Township Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an Affirmative Action Program, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sex, armed forces liability, physical handicap, social or economic status.