Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Past experience supervising a Public School Transportation fleet.
- Past experience overseeing an in-house vehicle maintenance center.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to lead staff and a team player.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations governing school bus maintenance and pupil transportation.
- Demonstrated skills in personnel management, route scheduling, fleet maintenance, cost containment, budgeting and experience with jointures.
- NJ Transportation Supervisor Certification.
- Versa Trans experience is a plus
- Must be able to multitask, communicate and resolve issues.
- Must be able to maintain a fleet of over 200 vehicles to state standards.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License with an excellent driving record.