Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
Englewood Public School District in Bergen County, New Jersey seeks an educational leader for preK-12, 3100 student school district as Superintendent. This metropolitan community has an active and supportive community, as well as a talented and committed staff. The position is available July 1, 2022.
The successful candidate must have:
- Documented success in raising student achievement using various strategies
- Success working with and including staff in decision making
- Demonstrated commitment to student and family engagement within a diverse school community
- Experience in Covid-19 planning, preparation, and mitigation
- Excellent communication skills with a deep knowledge of teaching and learning
- NJ School Administrator Certificate
- Previous school-based or central office administrative experience
- Previous preK-12 teaching experience
Applicants must apply online at:
Completed applications must include a resume, references, certificates, and a letter of interest addressing the above criteria.