Our Client is seeking Instructional Aides/Teacher's Assistant to work with students who regularly require assistance to maintain appropriate and equitable participation in school. Aides assist students 1:1 or in group settings.
HOURS and LOCATION
Monday - Friday: hours will vary dependent on the school in Pine Hill, NJ
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Maintain the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom where assigned.
* Establish and maintains order in the classroom.
* Maintain a classroom environment conductive to effective learning.
* Cooperate with school personnel.
* Maintain confidentiality of all information concerning students, staff, or parent/guardian in any public setting.
* Perform other related duties as assigned
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Candidates must be available to work during school hours
* Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* School-based experience
* Ability to obtain and present NJ Department of Education Fingerprints
* Reliable Transportation
DTG'S COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Candidates submitting to this role usually have experience or interest in other roles including: Teacher's Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Teacher Aide, Classroom Aide, Paraprofessional, Paraeducator, Instructional Aide, and Teaching Assistant.