Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
pertains to custodial functions in a school.
- High School diploma/ equivalent.
- Must have and maintain a valid New Jersey driver's license.
- Knowledge of State regulations concerning health and safety as it
distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Knowledge of Right-to-Know and stock labeling requirement highly desired.
- Knowledge and ability in the total operations of warehousing, inventory,
- General maintenance and custodial experience required; experience in school maintenance and custodial procedures preferred.
- Facilities supervisory experience preferred.
- Black Seal Boiler's License required or ability to obtain license within one year of appointment.
- Experience with HVAC preferred.
- Must be a new Jersey Certified Educational Facilities Manager, or obtain such within 2 years.
- Make sure all areas are covered and cleaned when substitution is unavailable.
- Checks and secures building(s) at the beginning and ending of shift for the purpose of the safety and cleanliness of the buildings.
- Assists and schedules the clearing of snow and ice from walkways, steps and entrances.