DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
(For Public School District)
The Hamilton Township School District (Mercer County, NJ) has 23 schools, including 17 elementary, three (3) middle and three (3) high schools. We serve approximately 11,600 students and have a dedicated and extraordinary staff, including approximately 1,185 certificated staff and 558 non-certificated staff. We believe that all members of our community are "Building a Better Tomorrow...Together."
- A valid NJ Principal Certificate required;
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of three (3) years administrative experience with personnel management, negotiations and recruitment experience in a school and/or school district;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, technology and communications skills;
- Visionary leadership essential required;
- Excellent facilitator, presenter and problem solver;
- Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively with all district administration, staff and community;
- Knowledge of, and experience with Google Apps for Education, AESOP, and Systems3000.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and lead the District’s comprehensive Human Resources program to ensure compliance in accordance with policy, bargaining agreements, state and federal laws.
- Areas of responsibility include (but not limited to): Employment process, from posting to onboarding new hires, Affirmative Action, evaluation process, professional development, staff attendance, personnel budget, staff recruitment programs, NJ Comprehensive Equity Plan, benefits, all negotiated contracts, and district substitute program.
- Implement visionary leadership for the School District’s Human Resources Department that recruits and retains high quality certificated and non-certificated staff.
- Works as a member of the Senior Leadership Team with the Superintendent, Business Administrator and Directors.
Salary: Very competitive salary and benefit package
Potential Start Date: July 1, 2020
Qualified candidates must submit a Cover Letter and Resume when applying for this position in our Applitrack System.
Interested candidates with applications in our Applitrack System must specifically "apply" for this position.