Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Location: Brick, NJ 08724
Date Posted: 04/30/2021
Education: Trade/Technical Diploma
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for medical care within a group home setting.
* Monday - Sunday
* Hours vary based on availability, they can be: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a, 8a-4p, 4p-12a, 12a-8a, 7a-7p or 7p-7a
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Administer medication
* Monitior and care for G tube and/or peg tube feedings
* Provide Ostomy care and other medical treatments
* Assist with transfers and direct care of Consumers when direct staff need assistance
* Provide proper documentation of all care
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Experience working with adults
* NJ LPN license
* CPR and First Aid
* TB (or chest x-ray) and Physical within the past year
* Ability to complete and satisfactorily pass given background checks and drug test
* Ability to complete online training
* Experience working with the developmentally disabled population (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensation processed weekly
* Flexible schedule: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1215250-43
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit NJ
Office Email: NJContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-426-0932
Office Address: 1460 Route 9 North, Suite 300, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.