Works with the Health Office Coordinator to provide health care for students and to maintain health office policies and procedures. Attends community based instruction to administer medications and attend to well-being of students and staff while outside the school.
Full Time, 35 hours per week, 11 month school year
- Health Assessments and Screenings N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2
- Dental Examinations
- Coordinate annual auditory screening in conjunction with Speech Therapy department as proscribed by state law and school policy.
- Complete routine vision, pediculosis and scoliosis screenings in accordance with state law and school policy.
- Dispense medications to students following guidelines specified by state law and school policy.
- Emergency Care
- Communicable Disease Control
- Guidance and Counseling
- Registered in State of NJ
- BS Nursing
- NJ School Nurse Certification preferred
- CPR Certification
Minimum 1 year of experience in a school setting.
We are currently offering a $1,000 signing bonus for this position!