Dover Public Schools is a progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving approximately 3,400 students, Pre-K through grade 12. East Dover School is currently accepting applications for a Secretary position. This is a full time, 12-month position available July 1, 2020.
*Applicants that applied for the recently posted Secretary position at Academy Street Elementary School do not need to reapply. Those applications will be reviewed and considered for this position as well.
- Ability to multi-task
- Technology Proficiency (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Genesis, and other school-related programs and processes)
- Pays attention to detail and provides well-organized, accurate work
- Maintains confidentiality as required and appropriate
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Prior experience in a similar position preferred
The Secretary will work cooperatively with the other members of the office staff to complete a variety of daily tasks that contribute to the efficient operation of the school office. It is imperative for the secretary to display tact and be courteous when interacting with students, staff, and other members of the school community.
Applications are being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled. In addition to completing all sections of the application, please upload a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Please address your cover letter to Ms. Aretha Dooley Malloy, Interim Principal.
Dover Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.