Conserve Wildlife Foundation is seeking a proactive and motivated Environmental Educator with initiative and experience in teaching STEM- or STEAM-based programs. Must be great with kids, personable, a quick learner, flexible with scheduling, and able to adapt to diverse audiences and topics.
Teaching experience required, Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility in science or related field of study preferred.
Position requires comfort with teaching via Zoom or other virtual platforms, with possibility of later travel within NJ.
Approx. 15-20 hours per week to start. Salary commensurate with experience.
The Environmental Educator will do the following:
- Advance wildlife and habitat conservation knowledge in students for various grades in elementary school and middle school
- Teach STEAM education programs for children both in school and afterschool
- Administrative duties include data collection, mailings, communications, and special events
- Assist in development of curriculum-based resources such as lesson plans
- Create resource materials for personal use, other educators, or take-home materials for students and stakeholders
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com