Middle School Assistant Principal
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Valid New Jersey Administrative Certificate with Principal endorsement.
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university.
- Minimum of five years teaching/counseling experience on the middle school level.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, parents, community members and students to maintain and strengthen sound human relations for the improvement of the school program.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a multicultural, diverse community.
- Establish and maintain an effective learning climate in the school.
- Assist and advise teachers in instructional methodology and organizing classrooms for effective learning.
- Communicate regularly with the Principal, concerning all activities, programs, and/or needs of the school.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation and observance of all Board policies and regulations by the school’s staff and students.
- Maintain active, positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
NJ First Act effective 9/1/2011
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer