Innovative Therapy Group seeks a Full Time Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC) for a Public School near Cranford, NJ for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant LDTC
- Location: Cranford, NJ
- 2019-2020 school year
- Elementary Caseload
- 5 days a week
- Provide comprehensive educational evaluation services as a member of the Child Study Team in the assessment, educational planning, monitoring, and re-evaluation of students in need.
- Consult with other Child Study Team members, teachers, and parents and assist in the preparation of an IEP for each identified student; test and evaluate programs for measuring aptitude, achievement and interests of students and assist the instructional staff so programs can be developed or modified to meet the needs of each student
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other LDT-C duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- NJ Department of Education Certificate for a Learning Disability Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Child Study Team experience preferred.
Innovative Therapy Group is a state wide company that specializes in staffing the Special Ed Department of School Districts.
Find out about our VERY COMPETITIVE OFFER today!
Call us at (732) 523-0531
Visit us at: www.itherapygroup.com
Innovative Therapy Group is a New Jersey provider for special education and therapy services within the New Jersey school system.We provide a full range of school services, including Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy.
We currently have rewarding school based opportunities available in Bergen, Essex, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth and Morris Counties.