Supervisor of Special Education Ridgefield Park School District
The Ridgefield Park School District is seeking a Supervisor of Special Education in grades 7-12 for a 10.5 month position, in our close-knit, inclusive community to help carry out its commitment to academic and social achievement for all students.
- Supervisor certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a special education classroom or member of CST. 3. Knowledge of state and federal laws, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of requirements and work of therapeutic service providers.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Knowledge of instructional programs for the multiply-disabled student population.
- Design and coordinate special education and intervention programs that meet the New Jersey and federal regulations for special education and the needs of our students.
- Develop progress monitoring systems for interventions, counseling and special education programs that meet all New Jersey and federal regulation.
- Provide ongoing professional training and coaching to special education teachers and CST members.
- Ensure that student records and documentation for special education issues are accurate, timely and meaningful.
- Represents the district at state and county special education meetings.
- Supervises, observes, and evaluates special education teaching staff, child study team members, paraprofessionals, and therapists.
- Additional supervisory responsibility as determined by the principal.
Interested candidates please write to Superintendent of Schools, 712 Lincoln Avenue, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
or Email: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org