Join our team! Great opportunity for a full time Maintenance Worker to help maintain our site's excellent condition.
- Assure that assigned building and grounds are maintained in a safe, clean, attractive, and sanitary condition.
- Sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, and other general cleaning tasks in assigned areas as needed.
- Gather and empty trash as needed.
- Performing plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Distribute supplies needed for classrooms.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs to prepare facility for events.
- Performs additional related duties as requested by the Manager of Facility Maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow and give complex verbal and written directions
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, and carpentry
- Some custodial cleaning experience or the ability to be trained in these areas
- Valid NJ Driver's License
The Cerebral Palsy League is dedicated to providing a variety of high quality programs and services to assist persons who have developmental disabilities. The organization is committed to the philosophy of helping people with developmental disabilities to obtain their optimal level of functional independence, while maintaining their highest possible quality of life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer