Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
JOIN THE ENGLEWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT!
SUBSTITUTE (PER DIEM) REGISTERED NURSE OR CERTIFIED SCHOOL REGISTERED NURSE (district-wide)
- Hold a valid New Jersey RN Licensure
- Preferred: Valid NJ School Nurse Certification from the NJ Department of Education
- Hold and maintain a current CPR/AED certification and Professional Rescuer Certification
- Expertise in school health nursing practice and emergency procedures
- Record of successful school nurse experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, wellness education, community health and social service resources, and current health issues
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and the interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, the community, and health and social service agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Registered Nurse salary is in accordance with the daily rate of a non-guide salary. Certified School Registered Nurse salary is in accordance with the daily rate of the Englewood Teachers Association negotiated agreement (ETA Guide).
Submit your application TODAY via Applitrack
c: ETA President, EAA President
The Englewood Public School District is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.