Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
Anticipated Vacancy for the 2018/2019 School Year
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Holds Standard New Jersey Certificate as Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDT/C) and NJ Teaching Certificate(s), if applicable
- Three years' teaching experience.
- Autism/ABA, Life Skills (MD), ED/BD experience helpful
- Required criminal history background check, physical and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status. (CURRENT EMPLOYEES EXEMPT)
Salary: W.E.A. Salary Guide
Location: District Special Services / Memorial M.S.
You may use the APPLY button.
Willingboro Township Public Schools is a Title One school district and has a variety of Special Educaiton Programs to meet the needs of our students, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement program to encourage our staff to continue being lifelong learners.